Monday, September 29, 2008

The Definition of Insanity

I am sure many readers will agree with this next statement. My blogs are the definition of insanity. I make this statement because I know my blogs will not influence most of you. Yet, I continue to blog HOPING you will understand the logic of my statements and change. That is insane, I know. Interestingly, the point is not to get you to agree with my conclusion, but to give you the tools develop your own.

Do not be a mindless drone and follow the crowd or your leader. You should question the government. You should ask for and require the government give you more information. Do not blindly listen to the political analysts or these talk show hosts. Though they claim to be fair and balanced, no one is balanced! If you have an opinion, you are no longer balanced. I am an Independent, yet I have only voted for Democrats. So no matter how conservative I am on issues, (I am in favor of small government, limited social programs, and the death penalty), if we talk about the candidates I am no longer balanced. Barack is better. I am sure you are saying that I am not following my own advice…I am following the Black crowd and voting for Democrats and Barack because he is Black.

I am voting for Barack because I believe he is best suited to lead the nation. I believe he will be better at interacting with leaders other nations than will McCain.
I am voting for Barack, of course I want him to win, but I am not trying to convince you to vote for him. I am trying to show you what is important to make the nation better, and if you believe McCain is better positioned to address those issues, then by all means vote for McCain. Though I know that is not the case. Republicans, even those who have been frustrated with the last 8 years will still vote for McCain. You should not vote for Obama just so you don’t vote for a Republican, but McCain is pretty close to Bush on the issues that matter most…specifically on the War and foreign policy. Stop voting along party lines and vote for the person who better addresses the important issues.

Talk2Me
GrannyVendetta

0 comments: